Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Exercise #4 Are we on Four? Nope It's Exercise #3

Okay, I'll try to come up with something.... Let's see....
Hmmmm.... Okay, it's pretty bad when you can't even think of a exercise to post.

OK! Well, I'm assuming everyone on here is a writer, right? So, if you don't already have one prepared, write your blurb on what your book is about. Fashion it like the back or inside-cover copy.

I'll do mine later.

Hey, I participated, didn't I?

How many of you came over from Yahoo Chick Lit? Thanks for joining!
Manic Mom / Steph

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Christa said...

WHHHAAAA??? I didn;t know we were on three. i guess I wasn't counting the alliteration one.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

oops, thought we were on #3. Now I've gone and confused everyone!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home