Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Blurb, etc.

Yes, Stephanie, I'm on the ChickLit loop. I saw your post about this site, and here I am. Thanks for the invitation to the group, all! As for my MS, the working title is "Whole of the Moon", but we all know how that goes.

Just when it seems Cordelia Kelley is at a good place in her life, everything is thrown into a tailspin. For as long as she can remember, her dream has been to save enough money to open her own clothing boutique and, if she's lucky, have a hot man by her side. So, when an unknown benefactor gives her a boat load of 'no strings attached' money to open her store, and she has not one but two amazing men in her life, she doesn't know what to do.

I'm still working on the perfect pitch/ blurb, so I may have more to add to that, or change it, at a later date!

I'm on my secondish into third set of revisions, and hopefully am getting close to start subbing it!

1 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Blogger Christa said...

Ohhh... intriguing!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home