Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Hello Strangers!

Hey all! I see everyone has been raring to go and write lately! Heh. Just thought I'd pop in and say hello and see how you're all doing. Well, I hope. Maybe since no one has been on here in a while it means you've all been off your asses and writing. I'll be the first to admit that I have been slacking big time. But that's all about to change next week. I'm going to try NaNoWriMo. Anyone else doing it this year? Anyone else tried it in the past? If you did, or if you are, would anyone want to start a little support group? Just something informal, to give each other a little encouragement and to see how everyone is doing with their daily goals, etc.

Anywho, just a thought. Have a great day!!

8 Comments:

At 10:55 PM, Blogger Kelly Lynch said...

Hey, now this is a blog I can really identify with!! Thanks for stipping by mine! I'll definetly be back to yours! Even if I can't spell...cause I'm a wanabe too!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm doing nano also. my name on the site is polkadotwitch. it's also the name of my new blog. i'd love some nano buddies.

carolee

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

Cool! My name is wanaki. Good luck everyone, and be sure to keep in touch!

Bianca

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

Hey Carolee, I tried to enter your name into my buddy list and it said user does not exist.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger jillypoet said...

Hey guys! Does anyone believe in synchronicity? I just wrote something about nano and meant to post it on my blog, but posted it here instead! And then I found this...that you all are doing nano too! So cool! I'm jillypoet on nano. Cananyone tellme how to add buddies? Carolee? Help!

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger mamashine said...

I did it last year and got 4023 words. Yee-haw. I've signed up again but I have NO ideas for topics so we'll see how it goes.
I think my id is kelsall.

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

Jilly, under My Nano, at the top of the Nano screen, you'll see writing buddies. click on that, and it will tell you what to do from there. it's super easy.

 
At 3:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd think as a writer, i'd understand the whole case sensitive thing. my ID on nano has a couple caps and a dash and a space. what was I thinking? try this:

Polka-Dot Witch

Jilly's already on my buddy list. i'm adding charity and bianca. anyone else from "get off your ass" i should add?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home