Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Friday, August 18, 2006

GOYAW-Get ready to move...

I have been working on building this site at www.getoffyourassandwriteclub.com, and if any of you are better with wordpad and FTP than I am and would like to volunteer your help in making the site what I envision, please let me know. I love all the entries for Fact or Fiction Fridays, let's keep it up!!!

Christa

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger mamashine said...

Looks good so far. I'm no help with the computer stuff. I bet somebody else will be though.

I keep forgetting to do another ForF entry! Maybe this Friday.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone! looking forward to following you to the new site. I haven't posted recently--can't seem to get inspired by the fact or fiction fridays in terms of my own muse, but i've loved reading the other entries and think it's a good idea. i'm here. still reading. still writing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home