Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

FACT OR FICTION FRIDAYS

I came up with a new game- every Friday, post a story. Let's limit it to 700 words (that's roughly almost two pages double spaced.) Commenters need to decide whether it's fact or fiction and post their opinion in the comments section. The FOLLOWING FRIDAY, before you post a new story, TELL US WHETHER THE LAST ONE WAS FACT OR FICTION. Got it??? Now you have a couple days to come up with your first installment.

5 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Andie said...

Sounds good to me.

I'm still curious about the personality assessment based on the 5 questions. LOL

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Christa said...

yeah, I'm wasiting feverishly for those too.... Chrissy??????

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Christa said...

.....waiting....duh

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Christa, I thought that a little waiting would provide good angst for your next chapter...J/K!!!!!

Andie, it's so good to see you here, I love your blog!

Also, Christa, I do believe you might just get a story out of me. :-)C

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Andie said...

Really? You love my blog? COOL! I love to hear that! I've been reading yours when I get a chance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home