Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

List Lover- Kelli

No conscience... let's see...

1. Rob a bank. (my husband is reading over my shoulder and is saying he's always wanted to redo the Great Stagecoach Robbery and wants to not only rob a bank, but do it wearing a cowboy outfit complete with chaps. I can't stop laughing.)

2. Tell my daycare parents when I disagree with their parenting styles, and really go off on them about what a disservice they're doing and how they should just let me raise the kid if this is the way they plan to be. (not everyday, and really they don't do any worse of a job than I'm doing, but you know. No conscience? One day it would bust out.)

3. Something dirty involving Mark Harmon. The NCIS Mark, not the Summer School Mark.

4. Compulsively lie, even about things that don't matter, just to see what I can get away with.

5. Never mention the diapers, coke, or water on the bottom of the shopping cart and see if I can steal them every time I'm at the grocery store.

6. Tell people I don't know that they really should pop that zit because it grosses me out to look at it.

7. Spit over the railing of the mall onto people's heads.

8. Pee in the pool and then get out. Better yet, get in JUST to pee.

9. Create a website to sell my used panties to kinky men.

10. Lie around eating Cheetos while the kids run amok. All day.

This has sat in draft for a week already. It's harder than I thought! I can't come up with 20. I'll keep working on it though. My over-developed conscience doesn't want me to even admit the things I'm capable of....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home