Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Exercise # Whatever...

Freewrite about your favorite vacation spot as a child, and if you choose Disneyworld, I'm going to have to beat you up...

Spend the next seven minutes writing, and don't edit, don't stop... I know you have the time because you're all just screwing around on blogs and procrastinating, and if you stopped by here, you MUST WANNA WRITE...

SO GO!

2 Comments:

At 7:51 AM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

Ok, just to let you know I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, and I will be completing these excercises as soon as I get the chance. I work 6 days a week in the summer, and crazy hours at that, so it's tough to get everything done. I've also been doing a few other writing related things, but there will be more on that to come!

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Stacy said...

I just found this site and I'm so glad. I neeeed this! I use to write for a magazine and ever since I had my daughter, I can't find the motivation to write anymore. Starting a blog has been one way, but I've been looking for other ways to spark some creativity. Thanks!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home