Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

ON TO #5- Great Posts, one and all!

I've been wanting to go back and comment on all of the entries for #4, the house. I think that this group will work a bit better if everyone gets lots of feedback. So in light of that I'll just say that the next exercise not only includes your own entry, but a thoughtful comment in which you must include the word "PROPITIOUS". Ha ha... vocabulary for the masses!!!

ANYWAY- #5 should you choose to take it:

(Disclaimer- if you did happen to be valedictorian at your high school, you are an overachiever and probably do not belong on GOYAW anyway, because you've already pubbed three novels, a dissertation and an expose on the fuzzy winter boots as fashion phenomenon US Weekly so go away.)

Pretend you were Valedictorian in High School. Give us your speech, as members of your graduating class.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Blogger mamashine said...

I think that's very true. It's hard to keep throwing things out there when you get no feedback. Then you think, "Does this suck? They must think it does...."

In addition, I need to work on more original and interesting comments. "Oh, that's really great" is not always helpful.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Christa said...

I agree. It's hard to be propitious when you have no feed back. (I so have no idea if I used that in the correct context... I must consult my dictionary....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home