Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Next Exercise... Is it 4?

I've lost track of what number we're on. But I want to write something new, and I see cmommy does too. So I'll give out homework. Is that okay? I'm not sure if Christa was waiting until we all did the old ones, and if we're supposed to be putting new stuff out there. If I'm out of bounds, delete it or chastise me. But until then.... :)

I want to know about a favorite house from your childhood. It can be your house, grandma's, your best friend down the street, whatever. Work on adding all five senses and think back to why it was cool when you were little. Take ten minutes and just do it. :) As much detail as possible. I'll post mine soon.

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

Same here. I have to work late all this weekend, being Mem. Day and all, so I'll get to it soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home