Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

My blurb...

I'll participate....

Broken Curses is a literary masterpiece wherein past meets present through a centuries-old hex that plagues the decendants of a beautiful young maidservant.

There's a plane that flies itself, a desperate housewife and several mice with anxiety disorders.

Not really.

But there is a bright young (read:HOT) Italian geniologist that seeks out the heir of the curse, and in his quest to free the young woman whose fate is sealed by the love affair that doomed her, he finds himself entangled in the spell. Together they travel to Spain and follow a trail of sorcery that leads them back to the beginning....

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

I'm liking it, Christa! Have you gotten into the whole submission process yet?

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Christa said...

NO!!!! AH!! I've not even gotten to the end!!! But you are welcome to be one of my 'readers' alas I have a family of about four or five that are reading it as I write. And I am all ears for suggestions, comments and harsh criticism. If you want it, let me know, I'd be happy to email you the current version.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

I'd love to read it! Just give me a few days while I work on the pages I have to send in for the contest!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home