Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Blogvision

I envision GET OF YOUR ASS AND WRITE as a blog wherein the writing exercises are completed by all contributing members, even some uncool non-members. You're supposed to be getting off your asses and writing, and every time I check the blog I think, 'I can't wait to see what everyone posts!'. But no. You guys are just teasing me. There was decent response to exercise 1, the list. Not so much for exercise 1.5, the alliteration one, or what I view as exercise #2, the third person scene. Then Steph threw in #4, THE BLURB, which I must admit I have not done, because I AM AFRAID. Hows about THIS: If your name appears on the side and you have not yet done each one, take a few minutes and FORCE yourself to complete each one. And if you are getting confused at who did what like me, then put your name and the exercise number in the heading. But the point is, WRITE! Right NOW! Now. GO.


Quit reading this and WRITE!






Dang it, go to your dashboard and click NEW POST.



Is it that difficult?????





No, it's not!





QUIT reading this and go WRITE!

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

The exercises have to be easier and quicker. I don't have time to pee these days! : )

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Chrissy said...

I'm hosting a Pity Party but will be back to do #3 when the chocolate kicks in. :-)Chrissy

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Lyvvie said...

That sounds a lot more comfortable. Perhaps the SIT DOWN AND WRITE! club? It's short sassy and could fit on a tee shirt.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Christa said...

No, I'm NOT. No freaking out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home