Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I Didn't Do It On Purpose

It's a very surreal experience to realize you've just locked yourself out of your own home, and your children and husband are still inside and you get a happy little feeling knowing that you're outside, and it's cool out and there are a couple of birds chirping at dusk and you can breathe a little easier and you think, "Wow, maybe I just won't go back inside."

2 Comments:

At 1:07 PM, Blogger phenila said...

Sure you didn't do it on purpose...

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Lyvvie said...

I get to do that twice a week and it's bliss I tell you, BLISS!!

But then I have to walk all the way up to the gym and do some aggressive exercise and sweat everywhere and snigger-laugh at the "Big Men" when they drop the weight stacks.

Heehee Posers.

This blog looks like great fun, hope you don't mind if I pull up a chair and hang out a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home