Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Exciting news!

I just received an e-mail notifying me I'm a finalist in the Maryland Writers' Association novel Contest! AND, seeing as they have asked me for my last 25 pages (in addition to the first 25 and synopsis that I sent for the original entry) that only means one thing - I'm tied for first place!

I wanted to share my exciting news, seeing as I'm going crazy with joy, right now!!

6 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Blogger Chrissy said...

Congratulations!! What awesome news! How are you going to sleep tonight???!!! Chrissy

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

I'm celebrating with a few cocktails, so hopefully that will help! LOL!

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Christa said...

Congrats!!! Post the entry!!!

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

It would be a big post, seeing as it's the first 25 pages. I could do it in smaller portions, if that would make a difference.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Christa said...

How about create a blog, post the whole thing, then link it?

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger RantsyPants said...

here's the link: www.thewholeofthemoon.blogspot.com

If for some reason I didn't enter it correctly, just click on my name in the contributors section and then on the link under that.

Hope you guys like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home