Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Monday, June 26, 2006

For ALL YOU LIST LOVERS out there...

Assignment: 20 Things You'd Do If You Didn't Have a Conscience-
You get bonus points if you HAVE actually done something on someone else's list and publicly proclaim it. HA! FUN to be had by all!!! Here's MINE:

1. Totally stalk Chad Michael Murray.
2. Sneak into movies.
3. Keep the change when it's 20 bucks over.
4. Fake 'it'.
5. Steal a Mazda RX-8.
6. Not give the cool pen back to the checkout girl, and slip it in my purse instead.
7. Steal an ice cream truck.
8. Pen a really slutty romance novel with ten-page love-scenes and overuse of "throbbing manhood'.
9. Say someone else's name in bed just to see how he'd react.
10. "Oh Chad!" Just kidding, not a real entry.
11. Call my ex just to see how he's doing. (Which, yes, BTW is WRONG on so many levels.)
12. Put Kaluha in every cup of coffee I drink.
13. Get a boob job and liposuction. (not that these things are morally corrupt, but my conscience tells me God made me this way so...)
14. Find a metrosexual to adopt.
15. Make my kids fix their own damn Mac N Cheese.
16. Completely plagiarize Jerry Maguire into a heartfelt novel. "You had me at hello!"
17. Just flush that stinkin' Beta fish down the toilet even though I can't remember to feed him and he refuses to die. Fish Euthanasia. I know he can't be happy living like this.
18. Would totally find some good dirt on a Schwann's guy and extort him into a lifetime of free Apple Pie a La Modes.
19. Purposefully not file my tax return, or better yet, name the Immortal Beta as another child so I can get another credit. Ohh, and the dog too. And maybe one of my kid's stuffed animals.

Ah, that was fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home