Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Wrong post, right place

Hey Everyone! As you can see, I, once again, posted to this blog instead of my own. I thought I had gotten over that! Must be the excitement about NaNoWriMo! I left a comment in the post from wanaki, but let me just say, I so totally believe in synchronicity! I was blogging about my first 150 words for NAno, posted here, and found out that some of you are doing it too! Hooray!

Anyway, sorry about the long previous post! Good luck to everyone!

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our Progressive Dinner was A Night in Italy..... Appetizer/Salad at one house.....Spinach Artichoke Dip.....Tomatoe Basil Dip on Bread and a Ceasar Salad.....2nd house.... Main Course.....Lasagna...Cheesy Garlic Bread......3rd house....Desserts....Pumpkin Cheesecake with gingersnaps and cool whip.....Chocolate Frosted Brownies, Pecan Pie...Coffee...with different creamers, Hot Apple Cider, Iced Water, and tea....
It is definately a great time....I'd like to hear about it if you do it...
Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home