Welcome To The GET OFF YOUR ASS AND WRITE Club

For wannabe writers afflicted with chronic procrastination and lack of motivation.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Help!

Hi kids! I don't know if anyone is checking in, to see if anything new is going on here, so I'm taking a chance. Would anyone be wiling to do crits on my MS? I'd really like to start submitting it soon, and the more feedback I can get, the better. If you'd be interested, leave a comment here, or drop me an e-mail, and I'll forward it along to you (at least the first chapter or two, which I've been polishing up the past 2 weeks or so).

Thanks everyone!

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger Revee said...

What's your book about? I noticed you did nanowrimo! Yea. Me too. It was the best feeling of accomplishment. Now I am going thru rigorous edits.

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger shoeaddict said...

Hi, just wondering if this is still going on? How do I join? What's it all about? I'm gonna ask Kelli

 
At 10:19 PM, Blogger All moments remembered said...

Are you still writing? I see your name pop up on a few blogs I read!!!

Another mom,
Stacey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home